Not so fun facts:
- Bullying directly affects students’ ability to learn.
- Bystanders can be powerful allies.
- Those who bully are far more likely to have experienced stressful and traumatic situations in recent times.
- Bullying is not a “rite of passage” but a serious threat to student safety and well-being.
- Anyone can bully, and anyone can be bullied.
- More than a third of people go on to develop Social Anxiety and Depression as a direct result of bullying.
- Bullying isn’t about resolving conflict; bullying is about control.
- Effective bullying prevention efforts involve students, parents, teachers, and community members.
- More than a quarter of people have had suicidal thoughts as a result of cyberbullying.
- People who are bullied, often go on to bully others.
Bullying has absolutely no place in today’s society. If you see it happening, help stop it. Why is Freshen Naturals interested in spreading the word? As someone that was bullied as a child, some emotional scars never heal. That is why we stand behind #BlueUp and will donate $1.00 for every product sold.